Thursday, April 29, 2010

Update

I was so excited to get an update on Courtney today. What a wonderful present to receive on our 10 wedding anniversary. It came with one picture that I have not been able to post because it was a part of a pdf file and I can't get it converted yet. She is so beautiful and has the same expression on her face that Kaleigh often has in pictures (the serious one). She looks very well cared for and she looks like she is doing wonderful. Her second birthday is coming in just over a week and I have sent a cake and a doll through one of the care package services so she will have something from her mommy, daddy, and sister on her birthday. Anyway size wise she is just a very tiny bit smaller than Kaleigh was at the same age so that is helping me to guess about her size a little better for when we bring her home (hoping for late summer early fall please pray with me). The paperwork said she is smart, outgoing, can choose her favorite toy, can run, jump, feed herself, drink by herself, wants to be held when she cries and can say "hug". Still wondering if that is hug in Chinese or English! I remember Kaleigh's paperwork talking about how active she was and if this paperwork is as accurate....we are going to have our hands full!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you received an update today! We got one too! It is amazing to know our little ones are sharing their days togther! Congratulations on being DTC. You are one step closer to your beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I bet you were so excited to read that update. I am dying to see your new photo! Share when you can. :)

    ReplyDelete